Due to the fire in the Port Ranch area, Northridge, I have worked at home, or more accurately, in a LA Central Library.
Instead of making progressing in modifying a program’s feature, I tried hard making it compilable at least. Contrary to what said before, the main project depends on its sub-project, which is I expected. After making it compilable, I found one weird problem. It complaint that it couldn’t find “dwmapi.dll”.
As its name suggests, it is kind of MAPI library. Hmm.. but on my Windows XP x64 machine, which is a MacBook, there is no such library installed.
So, I decided to google it, and found some.